For the past nine months, the OddsChecker team has been working tirelessly to adapt and fine-tune our product and brand to fit the needs of our customers, to better bring them everything they need before they place a bet.
Countless hours of research has gone into re-crafting our brand ahead of today, as we introduce the new-look OddsChecker on both our desktop and mobile site. But it’s not just a fresh coat of paint on the same website. The new OddsChecker look also features a range of brand new features and improvements throughout the site.
Our brand new OddsChecker homepage is completely packed with every feature you need to make sure you make the best, most-informed bet possible. You’ll find:
- Next Up Games – See which games are next up on the day’s schedule and which sportsbooks are offering the best price across Spread, Moneyline and Total markets.
- Popular Bets – See which bets are the most popular among your fellow OddsChecker users.
- Popular Picks – See which teams are the most popular picks across our stable of expert handicappers.
- Top Betting Sites – Compare and sign up to sportsbooks offers, or even combine one of our featured sign-up offers with our expert handicapper picks to make sure you get the most out of your promos.
- Latest Articles – Read the latest sports betting news and insight from our team of industry experts.
Also new to OddsChecker is the amount of information we can display to our users. Spread, Moneyline, and Total markets are now shown for all fixtures across the site on both desktop and mobile, making it easier for users to find everything they need in one place.
We’re famous for our odds comparison grids, and with our new look comes a complete overhaul of everything involved. Site-wide integration of our newly re-engineered odds platform means faster odds updates from your favorite sportsbooks and the ability for us to easily add hundreds more in the future.